The color of your hair is visual proof of the melanin content of the hair. The darker your hair is, the more melanin it contains. If you want to dye your hair a different shade or simply lighten your original hair color, directly applying the dye to the hair is not going to work. The melanin will not let the artificial color catch on or stay. This is why the very first step to dying your hair in a new shade requires bleaching or as the Dutch puts it, Blondering. If you are born a blonde with light hair color, you might skip this step. But those of you who have hair in shades of black and brown require their hair to be bleached before dying it.
Today’s market offers several bleach styling and ‘Haarkleuring” products that help you blondering your hair and get an even, lighter tone. If you are wondering why proper bleaching is so important, it is because, with the right technique and quality bleaching products, your new hair color will catch on quickly without any unevenness and patchy areas. Thus, when you choose a blondering agent, you need to keep certain factors in mind.
What are the factors that you must consider before buying a bleaching product?
Hairdresser wholesalers or kappersgroothandel have a number of bleaching products. The prices vary depending on the ingredients and components of each product. A very important point to note here is that bleaching can make your hair weak and brittle. Melanin not only lends color but also strengthens your hair. Once the pigment is removed, your hair can become prone to damage. This is why expert recommend you go for a bleacher that does not contain harmful chemicals and keeps your hair’s original quality and volume intact. Ensure that your bleach does not cause the following issues while dying.
- Uneven lightening of hair.
- Quality of the ingredients and the chemicals used
- The time taken to lighten the hair as well as the developers present in the kit.
To ensure that the bleach you bought from kappersgroothandel matches your hair type and do not cause any side effects, you can first bleach a narrow strip of hair to see how it looks. If you are satisfied with the results, then continue with the rest of the hair to get a lighter, even-toned color for hair styling and haarkleuring.
What Are The Best Blondering Products For Haarkleuring?
- Way Blonde Deko Sweet Black Bleaching Cream: The Sweet Black Bleaching Cream works miraculously on dark hair colors and is particularly useful for removing orange and yellowish pigmentation. You need to leave on the bleach till you get a shiny silvery finish. Once you have completed the blondering process you can apply multiple colors to the same bleached hair. The cream softens your hair rather than drying it and do not have any negative effects on the skin and the scalp.
- Wella Blonder Plex Powder: One of the best styling and bleaching powders, the Wella Blonder Plex Powder can make your hair 7 shades lighter. When you combine the other Wella Plex products, you can reduce hair damage and break by up to 97%. The mixing ratio for the powder and the emulsion can vary between 1:1.5 to 1:2 depending on the quality and the quantity of your hair.
- L’Oreal Professional Blonde Studio Powder: This L’Oreal product not only lightens your hair with its unique multi-technique but also lightens the hair up to 9 shades. After mixing the powder with the emulsion in a ratio of 1:1, leave it for 50 minutes to 1 hour before washing off the bleach.